And regarding going to NYS&W, I get an e-mail today asking for details on Madison. The amusing part is that Madison and Justin have a castration appointment tomorrow that's been on the calendar for over a month. *laugh* If Madison is asked-for intact, I'll probably cancel Justin's appointment tomorrow too, and postpone any permanent alteration activities until after the lady gets a chance to see and decide on Madison at NYS&W. ::shrug:: It's not like I don't have a spot to keep them.
ETA: Yup, he's basically sold now, specifically for breeding to a mixed group of angoras, cashgoras, etc.